Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hot unwashed feet.

Last night I was over at the laundromat washing some clothes, when I saw this cute 30 something year old asian lady take off her shoes and socks to put them in a load of laundry. I didn't think much of it, but I really was digging her pink toe nail polish she had on.

Anyway, she wondered around the laundromat barefoot, I had kind of forgot about her for a bit, but then I saw her crossing her long silky legs, and noticed that she had picked up some dirt off of the unswept floor. It was the hottest shit I had ever seen, as I love the sight of unwashed feet.

Anyway, I could see a hint of her pink panties below her skirt, the exact same color as the ones painted on her toenails. All I could think about was smelling, and licking, her filthy unwashed feet before slamming my cock into her. God damn it was hot as hell.

Foot fetish fans, looking for hot footjob pictures and full length videos? Check out Barefoot Maniacs Today.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

I like your blog very much. I have a fetish foot story blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home